If you have an android based mobile device you would want to use different apps on it. The one versatile platform to find all apps you need for your Android device is Google Play Store. In this article find all the features of this virtual marketplace and how it makes it easy to find all Android apps in one place.
Play Store – default marketplace of your Android device
Google Play Store is a virtual marketplace where you can find the widest range of Android apps. As a platform that is mediated by Google, this Android app marketplace will offer you several apps for your Android device. In most mobile devices, it comes as a factory setting and works as the default platform through which you can download apps.
What to expect
The features of this virtual marketplace are several. Here are some key points to know about Google Play Store:
- It is an android app itself that comes as a lightweight and free application.
- If you do not have it on your mobile device as an application, it is possible to download it.
- You can set it as a default download manager for your mobile device.
- It acts as a manager for all Android apps on your device, providing you notifications for updates and so forth.
How to download it on Android devices?
If you do not have the Google Play Store on your Android device, you can easily download the file and install it. Indeed, your world of virtual mobile entertainment as well as access to different popular and functional apps remains incomplete without this app on your phone or tablet.
If you are wondering how to download Google Play Store on your Android device, the process is as follows:
- Log into your mobile web browser.
- You need to have working Wi-Fi or data connectivity on your mobile device.
- Search for Google Play Store on Google web page.
- Find the links to the latest version of this app. Ensure that the version you download would be compatible with your device.
- Locate the APK file downloaded in the downloads folder.
- Install the same by overriding security instructions.
- Allow the app to install and become the default applications manager for your device.
How to get apps through Google Play Store?
When you have the Google Play store on your device, you can easily browse, download and manage downloaded apps through this interface.
Steps of download
The process of downloading apps through Google Play Store is as follows:
- Link any existing Google account to Google Play Store to begin.
- Once a Google account is successfully linked to this app, you will get access to free and paid apps to download.
- The process of download is easy. You can browse through the different categories and choose the app you wish to download.
- It is also possible to search for any app through this interface.
- When you click on an app to know its details, you will find the link to download or install the app.
- Even if the download doesn’t start automatically, you will get intimation that the download will start shortly.
- Ensure that you have working Wi-Fi or data connectivity for downloading apps.
Benefits of Play Store on your phone
Once you have the Google Play Store on your phone you will enjoy several benefits
Google Play Store being the one stop shop for different applications makes it advantageous in the following ways:
- You will find all kinds of free and paid apps on this platform.
- Read up reviews and product details before you download an app.
- Pay for an app securely through this platform.
- Get verified and reviewed apps on Google Play Store.
- Be alerted on app updates through Google Play Store.
The above advantages are some of the several benefits that this app provides. Indeed, over the years, it has proven to be the numero uno app for Android applications.